Monday, September 17, 2012

"The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters, is simplicity."

And there is nothing better than receiving a little snail mail!

The tricky thing about living so far away from every one and everything that I have ever known, is the art of communication. 
Calling internationally isn't exactly easy, nor is it inexpensive.
So one resorts to the early days of distance communication: Snail Mail.

Today, I sent out 8 post cards!! I checked my mailbox, and I received three letters. One from my cousin, Tierney. One from my cousin, Nathan. And one from my grandmother :)
 Complete with Pictures and everything!

Of course, there are not so primal ways to keep communication up. Thanks to the Greek God, Hermes, for both communication and technology, for the invention of Skype!
Max can't figure out how to take pictures on Skype, so I do it when he's not expecting it.
Of course, Max isn't the ONLY one I've had skype dates with, he's just the only one I choose to torture with surprise photographs :)
I've also skyped with:
  • Caitlin P.
  • My mother
  • My Grandparents, Uncles, and Cousins
  • And the Kline Family
Thank you guys for making the time to keep in touch :) I know my wifi connection isn't always the BEST, but its better than nothing !


 
If you want to send me some snail mail:
Morgan Ward
C/O DIKEMES
5 Pl Stadiou
GR 11635 Athens
GREECE
Add me on skype? 
MorganLeigh92
Peace, Baby!  

No comments: